"Fibreglass Flat Roofing Solutions are extremely robust and aesthetically pleasing to the eye"
GRP Roofing Services
What does GRP stand for - "Glass reinforced plastic"
Glass reinforced plastic (or more commonly known as fibreglass), is a proven winner when it comes to the application of a new roof.
These are the simple reasons why,
- It's lightweight but very strong.
- Weather resistant, even the most extreme storms.
- Available in many different shapes and sizes
- Zero maintenance.
- Meets all British standard requirements.
- Fantastic if you already have a flat roof as it can be used to build a balcony.
- Always comes with a fantastic peace of mind guarantee.
We cover a wide area in South london and Surrey including Rosehill, Mitcham, Morden, Sutton, Croydon, Carshalton, Wallington, Banstead, cheam, Epsom, Purley, New Malden, Worcester Park, Surbiton, Coulsdon and Kingston.
We are fully certified.
Below is a selection of GRP Roofing work undertaken by Rosehill Roofing & Guttering Services.